By renting equipment from VR Ton Rêve, the Renter signifies that he has read, understood and agrees to be bound by the terms of this Rental Agreement (“Agreement”) .
Age and Eligibility:
- Renter must not: (a) allow another person to use the device; (b) use the device or equipment in violation of any law or for any illegal purpose; and (c) use the equipment in a manner negligent or inconsistent with the instructions for the equipment.
- Before using any appliance or equipment, Renter agrees to read and become familiar with all instructions relating to the equipment and to use the appliance and equipment only as directed in the instructions.
- Renter agrees to return all rented devices and equipment in the same condition and same packaging method as initially received by Renter, less normal wear and tear.
- The renter is responsible for missing packaging and damage or loss caused by the device or equipment, including damage caused by its packaging or improper handling.
- Once the contract is signed by the tenant, the responsibility for all the rented devices or equipment is considered transferred and remains with the renter until the renter returns the devices and equipment to VR Ton Rêve. During this time, the Renter will be held responsible for any damage, loss or theft of the equipment.
- Any purchase of games or applications must be authorized by the administrator of VR Ton Rêve and all costs incurred must be debited from the tenant.
The tenant authorizes VR Ton Rêve to charge the credit card for damaged or lost equipment:
- Authorized credit card fees: By renting a device and equipment from VR Ton Rêve, the tenant authorizes VR Ton Rêve to charge up to 1.5 times the original retail value of equipment if it damages or does not return the device or equipment.
- Device and Equipment Inspection and Damage Claims: VR Ton Rêve must inspect the rented device and equipment for damage upon return. VR Ton Rêve undertakes to make any claim within 72 hours of the return of the device and equipment by the tenant. If a claim is made, the amount of the damage will be assessed and, after assessment / repair, the full replacement or repair will be charged to the renter’s credit card.
- If the lessee receives defective or damaged devices or equipment from VR Ton Rêve, they must notify VR Ton Rêve within one hour of checking for the defective / damaged device or equipment. If no notification is received by VR Ton Rêve within one hour of ordering, the appliance and equipment are fully functional and in good working order when checked by the tenant.
- If the Tenant notifies VR Ton Rêve that he has received defective or damaged devices or equipment, VR Ton Rêve may either b) exchange the defective equipment for equipment in working order, or b) reimburse the Tenant.
- Renter will be billed for all damage to the device and equipment in its custody, the total cost of which will not exceed the original selling price of the damaged device or equipment.
- Renter must not tamper with or attempt to repair the device or equipment. This will make Renter liable for any damage caused to the appliance or equipment as a result of an attempted repair, or for any liability or injury that may subsequently arise with the appliance or equipment. This provision will survive termination of this agreement.
Rental period and late fees
One-day rentalA rental day is from noon on rental day to 9 am the next day.
- The Renter may incur fees equivalent to a full day rental rate for any equipment returned after 9 a.m. on the due date. The tenant will have to pay 1.5 times the full day rate for each day of delay.
- If the tenant anticipates that he will not be able to return the device on time, he can contact VR Ton Rêve and, with his consent, purchase an additional rental period provided that contact is made at least two hours before the return of the device. . VR Ton Rêve has no obligation to agree to allow the tenant to save additional rental time.
- A tenant who is more than five (5) days late without prior arrangement with VR Ton Rêve will be billed for the full replacement cost of the rented device and equipment. The five (5) days of late fees will be credited for the full replacement.
- VR Ton Rêve not responsible for the personal property of the tenant:
VR Ton Rêve is not responsible for SD cards, video equipment or other personal property left by the tenant. Cancellation and refund:
- The tenant will be entitled to a full refund if VR Ton Rêve receives an email requesting cancellation at least 24 hours before the scheduled rental period. The equipment rental rate is non-refundable if the cancellation occurs less than 24 hours before the scheduled rental period.
- Refunds are given only at the discretion of VR Ton Rêve.
- Familiarity and obedience to the laws THE TENANT WILL NOT USE EQUIPMENT FOR ILLEGAL PURPOSES. Renter is responsible for obeying all local, state and federal laws regarding the use and operation of appliances and equipment. The tenant accepts criminal and / or civil liability resulting from the use or misuse of equipment. The Tenant indemnifies VR Ton Rêve for any liability caused by the use or misuse of the devices by the Tenants.
Any non-compliant use outside the legal framework of the device will be automatically reported to the police authorities. All juvenile pornographic sites are prohibited. Any suspicion or reasonable grounds to believe that a use has been made in a criminal manner will be automatically reported to the police authorities.
Indemnification and Disclaimer Regardless of RV Ton Rêve’s insurance coverage, Renter will fully indemnify VR Ton Rêve for all loss, damage and legal action, including reasonable attorney fees that VR Ton Rêve may incur as a result of its negligent or intentional use of the Hardware during the term of this Agreement, including not limited to damage to the device or its equipment, property belonging to others, injuries suffered by the renter and some thirds. The tenant releases VR Ton Rêve in the event of bodily injury or material damage, or invasion of privacy, intentional or not, or any other incident that may arise as a result of the use by the tenant of VR Ton Rêve equipment. Renter accepts full responsibility for damage or injury to persons or property, including those that may be suffered by Renter. These indemnification and release from liability provisions will survive termination of this Agreement.
Conflict of information
In the event of a conflict between this rental agreement and any other communication or information transmitted by VR Ton Rêve to the tenant, this contract shall prevail.
These conditions represent the entire agreement between VR Ton Rêve and its tenants. No other agreement, declaration or promise made on or before the effective date of this agreement shall be binding on the parties. If any provision of this Agreement conflicts with the law, the conflicting parties to the Agreement will be severed and the remainder of the Agreement will remain in effect.
Warranties and Disclaimers
VR Ton Rêve provides services with a commercially reasonable level of skill and care. However, there are limitations to the products and services. Apart from what is expressly indicated in the terms of this Contract, VR Ton Rêve makes no specific promises concerning the products or services. VR Ton Rêve makes no warranty such as the implied warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or otherwise. YOU CHOOSE TO USE THE DREAM YOURSELF SITE, STORE AND SERVICES AT YOUR OWN RISK.